According to work demand, Sun Yat-sen University plans to open the recruitment of third-party labor dispatch personnel to engage in research support work. After the labor dispatch personnel sign the labor contract with the labor dispatch company selected by Sun Yat-sen University, they will be dispatched to each campus of Sun Yat-sen University.
1. Recruitment position:
Research Assistant of IANCS (Institute of Advanced Networking & Computing systems)
2. Job Description:
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of functional details of scientific research projects, including back-end service development, application software packaging, etc., assist in the completion of development tasks in the project;
2. Responsible for writing software system documents, deployment and testing of application software system, etc.
3. Complete other tasks assigned by the team.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Good programming ability, familiar with HTML5, CSS3 and other new technologies, familiar with common front-end tool frameworks (such as webpack, Vue, etc.).
3. Know the basic principles and defense of web development security knowledge.
4. Familiar with Linux common command and script programming, familiar with the common Linux server installation and use.
5. Proficient in Python language for web background development.
6. Good code style, familiar with the design mode of microservice architecture.
School of data and computer science of Sun Yat-sen university.
Salary needs negotiation according to personal situation.
Please send application resume, ID card, academic degree card and other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate "Applied position + name" in the email title. All the application meterials will be kept confidential and will not be returned.
Application period: Mar. 30th, 2020 to Dec. 30th, 2020.