Laboratory of Advanced Networking and Computing Systems (LANCS) at Sun Yat-sen University has multiple open research positions (including Postdoc, Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow
) for self-motivated candidates, working in the area of cloud computing platform and applications in the School of Data and Computer Science at Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China. Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Green Cloud Data Center
- Software Defined-Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization(NFV)
- Media Streaming with Cloud Support
- Big Data Analytics in Cloud
- Cyber Security in Cloud Computing
- Elastic Computing Model in Cloud
Duties involve theoretical research and system prototype, in collaboration with top-level universities and centers. Applicants for these positions should satisfy the following requirements:
- PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related discipline
- Research experience with publications in international conferences and prestigious journals is preferable
- Competency in Linux programming and application development
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package commensurate with his/her qualification and experience.
To apply, please submit by email, a letter of application, current Curriculum Vitae, reprints of one to three recent publications, and three references (name, position and email address of referee) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Screening of applicants for this call will be completed until the position is filled. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.